$5 Garage Sale Transformation - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Monday, October 3, 2011

$5 Garage Sale Transformation



I recently posted about some garage sale finds I bought a couple of weeks ago.  I bought this table for $5.  




I wasn't sure if I was going to make it a chalk paint project or even mod-podge a graphic on it.   While my husband was traveling last week on business, I decided to start sanding it.  What I found was a really nice maple table under all of that ugliness.   





I decided to hand the job over to my husband to stain it.  I think he did a beautiful job.  As for decorating it,  I was able to use a fan I found while shopping when we took our kids to school. (sometimes a girl needs a break from decorating dorm rooms and frat rooms!)   I found the candle holder at Pottery Barn on clearance.  I put a graphic on a 25 cent galvanized can and added a plant to it and the corner is about done.  




Thanks for coming by! I really appreciate your visits and comments!

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special Furniture Feature Fridays

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done