I Love June in the Garden - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Love June in the Garden

June and July are my favorite months in my yard.  Just about everything is blooming and the hot, hot days of August haven't yet taken their toll on the flowers. 

 This is the beginning of the third summer for the plants around and in the pond to grow.  Everything is filling in nicely.  The daisies on the right are enormous!!



















The lavender and some daylilies are blooming. The daisies and coneflowers are about to explode with blooms. I can't wait!







Several families have taken up residence this year. Some of the places look awfully full of nesting material!  I absolutely love that the birds use the birdhouses!










Thanks for coming by.  I hope everything is blooming in your yards now too!

Pam



I am linking to the following parties:



UndertheTableandDreaming
>Cottage Garden Party

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done