Some Simple Updates - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some Simple Updates

I have had this metal bird decoration for several years.  Recently it occurred to me that I needed to hang some things from the hooks on it.  (Sometimes I'm very slow!!)  :)

I got the watering can and birdhouse in the Christmas clearance section at Target last year.  I cut the lavender from my yard and the key was from a set that I bought from Hobby Lobby.




I recently found these miniature Mason jars on ebay.  OMG, I was so excited!  Unfortunately it's hard to see the details, but they are adorable in person!





Last week when I found the old scale and typewriter, I also found this bright blue, green and yellow birdhouse.  I loved the galvanized roof and dragonfly on it, but didn't love the bright colors.




 I sanded most of it down and taped off the metal parts.



 I painted it white.



 Now I like it much more by my front door. 



Thanks for your visit! 

Pam

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done