Easy Update to Boring Bathroom Mirror - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Easy Update to Boring Bathroom Mirror

Our main floor bathroom mirror needed an update!  And it  was as simple as making a frame to put around the existing mirror.


It took my husband just a couple of days to finish this project.  He built the frame, stained it to match the cabinets, then attached the finished frame to the mirror with liquid nails.

I apologize for not having more pictures of the process.  This project was done before I started blogging, so pictures are minimal.  Now I know to document every step!

Thanks for coming by! 

Pam
I am linking to:  Type A's Anything Goes Party

Share with your friends

1 comment

  1. You are doing the very nice job guys by your efforts people will get much knowledge on the latest things well. Amber

    ReplyDelete

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done