Great Buys at Garage Sales Today - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Great Buys at Garage Sales Today

I went out to some garage sales today.  Here's what I found:

My total for all five items was $17.50. 


This bedside table was $5.  I can't wait to sand it down and redo it.




After I bought the bedside table, I went to another sale and found this end table. (Who knew I needed two new tables??)   It is sturdy and has the drawer.  $5 for it too.  :)  I will be sanding it down as well.



I love this iron.  I paid $5 for it.  It looks like I could probably plug it in and use it right away!  It is SO heavy.  I'm sure it would just smash the wrinkles out of the clothes!  :)





Thanks so much for coming by!
Pam


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done