Cute Wall Hanging with Burlap and Graphics - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cute Wall Hanging with Burlap and Graphics



Recently I found this yellow frame at a garage sale for $2.  It was missing the glass or mirrors on the sides and one of the dividers wasn't connected, but it was well worth the $2! 



I removed the hooks and spray painted it an Oregano color.  I absolutely love Rust-oleum's 2x paints.  The coverage is so good!






After I painted it, I reattached the divider that had come unattached.



I used one of my favorite graphics from The Graphics Fairy.  I turned it in Picnik and copied it onto a piece of scrapbook paper.



I wrapped burlap around a piece of hardboard and hot glued the back.  I used hot glue to attach this key to one of them.



And this "5" to another.


I bought the key and the "5" at Hobby Lobby.


I then put everything back in the frame, reattached the hooks and hung it up.


I'm really happy with it.

Thanks so much for your visit!

Pam


I am linking to the following parties:








UndertheTableandDreaming The Graphics Fairy Tutorials and Tips

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done