Seeing the Light at a Garage Sale - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seeing the Light at a Garage Sale



I found these two very nice and heavy brass lamps at a garage sale last weekend.  I grabbed them quickly when I saw they were $5 for the pair.



My husband took them apart and painted them.  These picture makes it look like they are silver, but they are black.




He then reassembled them.  (sorry, my elementary photo skills make these look silver too!)



We didn't have shades that I was thrilled with and didn't love the ones that were on them when I bought them, so it was off to Target this morning. I got the shades for $15 each.  I'm so happy with the way they turned out and love that they only cost $17.50 per lamp.



Thanks for your visit!

Pam

I am linking to the following parties:



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done