Fun Garage Sale Finds - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fun Garage Sale Finds

I've been going out just about every Saturday morning to the local garage sales.  There are some weeks that I come home with nothing and some weeks that I come home with some fun things.  It certainly is an enjoyable way to spend an hour or so, and I rarely ever spend more than $10. 



I love this metal horse.  Actually there are two of them that fit together.  I now have two places I can hang them.  This one is in my living room.






.  I think these milk bottles and holder are reproductions, but I still think they're cute.






I went out to my side yard and cut some lavender.



And have a good smelling kitchen island.  :)





I love this old box.





I need more furniture like I need a hole in my head, but couldn't pass up this dresser.  Stay tuned for the redo coming soon!





And who can resist a lab in water??  :)
It's been hot, hot, hot here and Max knows exactly where to go to cool off. 


What fun things have you found lately? 

Thanks for coming by!

Pam

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done