Dreaming of Summer! - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreaming of Summer!

It's cold, windy, snowy (blah, blah, blah) here and I am eagerly awaiting warm weather and flowers!

Here is the planter in our front yard when we moved in  a year an a half ago.  It took two truckloads to take all of these old  yellow bushy plants to the dump!  My next door neighbor even told me how happy she was that those ugly things were taken out! 


I only removed the yellow bushes. The trees and boxwoods were very nice, so they stayed.



Now there are a variety of perennials and I am much happier.  :)  I am looking forward to everything filling in even more, as this is just 'year #1' for this area. 




Oh how eager I am for summer to return!  :)

I am linking up to:  Savvy Southern Style Boring to Better Party   Thanks Kim!

Thank for visiting.
Pam

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done