This Dining Room is for the Birds! - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This Dining Room is for the Birds!

In the few weeks since I've been blogging, it's probably become apparent that I love anything to do with birds--little bird figurines, birdhouses, birdcages, eggs, etc.  You probably guessed that I love blue and white too!  My dining room decor is no exception.

I've never posted a tablescape before, but thought it might be fun to try one.


My good friend, Cindy, bought me the dishes.  I think they are so cute and I am so fortunate to have such a generous friend!


I found these ceramic bird napkin rings on ebay.


My husband made the dining table for me for Christmas many years ago. 







The cloche and the wooden birdcage were both bought from the BarnHouse boys.  Boy, do I miss their sales since we left Oregon!





Our plan with this room is to build a wall of cabinets where this pine cabinet is now.  Ellen, from Nouveau Stitch has some beautiful ones HERE and has given me the dimensions.  I cannot wait for my husband to start on them!



We have these pretty french doors.  Full disclosure here--the doors must be kept closed if the table is set.  Our cat thinks this room is for his enjoyment only....  :)


Thanks so much for coming by!  I really appreciate your visits and your comments!

Pam

I am linking to the following parties:
Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday
A Stroll Thru Life's Cloche Party  (yes, I know I only have one cloche in here, but it's my favorite)  :)
Happy to Design's Sunday Favorites
Under the Table and Dreaming's Sunday Showcase
Debbiedoo's Newbie Party

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done