Super Easy Ribbon Storage - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Super Easy Ribbon Storage

I love buying ribbon, but sometimes it's hard to remember what I have. I found a set of three of these hangers at the store for $3.99.  They are meant for hanging slacks.  They are very sturdy and the foam holds the spools really well.


Each hanger holds at least six spools of ribbon.   I have tried storing it in plastic boxes, but I think this is the easiest way to store it, to see what I have,  and to get to it when I need it.



 Thanks for your visit!

Pam

I am linking to the following parties:


Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
 
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done