Recent Fun Finds - Home Improvement Blog
News Update
Loading...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recent Fun Finds

Since I started working full time at the beginning of the year, my shopping/blogging/redecorating time has been cut significantly...  I was off the other day  and was able to hit a few of my favorite stores and even had some time to peruse ebay.  

I found a couple of old scales.















I found this cupcake stand and cloche and think the bird looks cute in there.




 These seed packets are so colorful.



I plan to put some chalkboard stickers on these canisters.  I think they'll look really cute.


What fun things have you found lately?


Thanks for your visit!

Pam

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done